Medical Devices contract manufacturing
For many years, OFI has been specialized in the production and contract manufacturing of Class I, IIA, IIB and III medical devices. The production is focussed on specific types of medical devices that are particularly indicated for treating certain symptoms and disorders and which have been developed to respond in an effective and innovative way to our health problems.
The contract manufacturing of medical devices is carried out by OFI using a highly controlled and rigorous work process to guarantee maximum effectiveness of the product and maximum safety.
OFI provides a range of medical devices that are specifically developed for the treatment of:
- Medical devices for the treatment of nasal mucous membranes
- Medical devices for the treatment of the mucous membranes of the oropharyngeal cavity
- Medical devices for the treatment of vaginal mucous membranes
- Medical devices for anti-pediculosis treatments
- Medical devices for protecting against UV rays
- Medical devices for soothing dermatological treatments (atopy, skin dryness)