What does “Innovation” means?
It means finding new paths, new unexplored ways, new findings that lead to a general improvement. Innovation is also implanting and launching new, enhanced and better products. In the dietary supplements and wellness industry means also finding new way of taking and assuming nutraceuticals, which provide a beneficial effects to consumers or which are mor practical or simply better and tastier. In fact we have been used to think that nutraceuticals ate boring pills with no taste, similar to drugs or pharmaceuticals.
We cannot be more wrong: food supplements have more in common with food that one might think (think about the name nutrition) and not only are a wellness tools but also can be an indulgent moment (and for this taste is quite important!)
OFI has been dealing with innovation from a very long time, studying and developing every day new innovative formulation, new customer friendly products for a continuous improvement in people wellness and life styles. OFI has been a pioneer when launched the liquid stick pack as food supplements. A pocket format, ready to use, ready to drink, practical, convenient and especially so tasty!
ICEPOP, the innovation of the food supplement that becomes a popsicle
OFI proposed the successful stick pack in a innovative way: the ice-pop format.
The innovation is simple but powerful: the stick pack can be stored in a freezer and becomes a tasty and delicious popsicle, suitable for children and adults especially in the hot season. It can be used all year long in its standard format which is liquid.
OFI developed several formulation proposals: multivitamins, antiemetic, for the sore throat etc. Here a deeper look at the Multivitamin Icepop, suitable for an everyday use:
- provides the right dose of daily vitamins;
- contributes to normal energy metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue;
- promotes the body’s natural defenses with a supportive and restorative action.
- Vitamins B6 and B2, which contribute to normal energy metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Acerola, which favors the body’s natural defenses, has a supporting and restorative action and antioxidant properties.
- Zinc and Vitamin B12, that contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Biotin and Niacin, that contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Pantothenic acid, which contributes to normal mental performance and normal energy metabolism.
Represents a natural restorative action that activates energy processes, supports enzymatic and metabolic processes and supports the body’s natural defenses. Indicated when the body is subjected to a particular effort of adaptation as in the case of:
- periods of fatigue and loss of appetite;
- season changes;
- concentration efforts.
It is useful to support the immune defenses, to increase the body’s adaptive response to psychophysical difficulties and to increase resistance to efforts.